Data Analysis with Python
Taking the exam
- You do not need to enrol for the exam.
- Taking the exam is a mandatory requirement for completing the course.
There are four exam dates for this course:
- Mon 20.12 at 10:00 until Wed 22.12 at 17:00.
- Wed 9.3. at 10:00-22:00.
- Wed 11.5. at 10:00-22:00.
- Wed 24.8. at 10:00-22:00.
- You will answer multiple choice questions.
- The course exam can be taken on one of the above dates.
- You will have 50 minutess to complete the exam.
- The exam ends at the given time. If you want to be able to spend the maximum time allowed on the exam, you should start 50 minutes before the end time.
Before the exam date
- Read these instructions carefully
- If you encounter any technical problems or questions about exam arrangements, you can ask for help in the course's Discord in the exam channel.
At the exam date
- In case of technical problems, the course instructor will be on standby on the Discord at channel
Exam questions and starting the exam
- The link will be added here on the exam date.
- The exam questions will become available at 10:00 AM on the day of the exam.
- You should use your usual mooc.fi login details to log in at the exam page.
- Your allocated exam time will begin when you click on
Start the exam.
- Link to the exam
- You can see the correct exam answers once the exam period for the instance has ended.
- The email will also contain instructions for registering your course credits.
You are not allowed to collaborate with other students or copy ready solutions from anywhere during the exam.
- Your course results will be emailed to you after the exam, along with instructions for registering your course credits.